Yes Response have put a team of 4 together to take part in the local JCB Mud Run that’s coming up at the end of June! And the rest of the Yes Response team will be coming along to support us. We’re ready to get extremely muddy to raise some money for charity and have a good laugh in the meantime – and hopefully we’ll have some good pictures to share with you too!
If you feel like joining us with your own team, you can register on the JCB Mud Run website.
Yes Response are pleased to be supporting the Donna Louise Children’s Hospice Trust with their fundraising. This Staffordshire based charity provides a range of specialist care and support services for children with a shortened life expectancy and their families.
Yes Response are working with one of our clients to source and fulfil rewards for their customers under their loyalty programme. This is a full service including receipt and processing of the customer claims forms, sourcing, ordering and purchasing the rewards, which include iPads, iPhones and iPods and despatching these to the customers promptly. A monthly report and statement is then provided to the client.
This method of reward sourcing and fulfilment takes away the headaches for our client who had previously been investing a lot of time in the administration of this process, which included a lot of paperwork which had to go through the finance and multiple other departments for approval. This also meant that the customers would have to wait much longer to receive their rewards.
If you have any requirements for rewards sourcing and fulfilment, Yes Response can take away the headaches of the whole process for you – just contact us on 01889 561 400 or email@example.com to discuss your requirements.
Yes Response is increasing the number of email campaigns that we are sending on behalf of customers. These campaigns are not, however, exclusively via email – we run email campaigns in conjunction with direct mail to support the messaging. Through a number of campaigns with our clients, we have seen excellent response using this strategy. Some campaigns go even further and combine the power of both email marketing and direct mail with outbound telemarketing. This approach, when handled correctly, enables the client to not only put their brand and message in front of the customer or prospect, but also provides an opportunity to seek feedback and engage with the company and the message to a higher degree with the telemarketing personnel.
If you’d like to discuss how combining email marketing with your other channels could work for your company, contact us today on 01889 561 400 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Yes Response has had an extremely busy end to March with lots of projects undertaken in the final week of the month, including:
- Same day mailing of a financial statement and AGM invite to 6,000 members of a credit union.
- Single colour laser printing of 6 versions of an A4 letter for a local political association for their May elections.
- Collation and despatch of promotional materials, signage and the contents of an ‘events in a box’. These included materials of high value which needed to be well packaged for delivery to their worldwide destinations. This project also included complex exportation documentation.
- The un-stacking and re-stacking of 6 pallets of bottled beer after damage in transit from Europe into a UK supermarket distribution centre. This included collection of the damaged product from the distribution centre, and re-delivery upon completion.
- The collation of updated price lists for 5 product ranges and same day despatch to the 240 field sales force.
- Completion of 3 mailings to promote steam rail holidays.
- Photographing, documentation and labelling of 25 exhibition display systems to enable easy identification and for ease of booking by our clients’ field force.
We’re always on hand to help take away the headaches of any customer communications and fulfilment solutions projects, no matter how complex. For advice or a quotation on any of your upcoming projects, simply contact us on 01889 561 400 or email@example.com
Yes Response are pleased to announce that we will be working with Certis Europe, a leading crop protection business, in the storage and fulfilment of their literature and exhibition stands and promotional materials. Included in the work that we will be completing for the company, we will be taking away the stress and headaches of exhibitions by ensuring that all necessary components are delivered to venues promptly, and that upon completion of each show these are accounted for, collected and safely stored ready for the next exhibition venue.
If you have regular exhibitions to attend, and what to rid yourself of the headaches of safely storing your exhibition stands and materials, and ensuring prompt delivery and collection from each venue, contact Yes Response now on 01889 561 400 or firstname.lastname@example.org