Monthly Archives: June 2014
On Friday afternoon, one of clients advised us a mailing that needed to be facilitated on the Monday, to promote an exhibition that weekend to 950 existing customers. Due to timings this would ordinarily need to be posted Royal Mail first class. However, we facilitated the digital printing in 4 colour, personalising and posting out within 4 hours same day! Meaning we were able to save monies by using Royal Mail second class and it would be with the customers one day earlier than originally scheduled. Delivering outstanding turnaround times and cost effectiveness is all part of the Yes Response service offering to our clients.
These are just a few of the recent projects completed.
- Polybagging 45,000 A5 leaflets in 5 days. There were 48 variations which needed to be reboxed and labelled for the client’s own internal distribution.
- Mailing a ‘What’s On’ to 14,000 contacts.
- Re-collating and palletising 14 pallets of low alcohol beer and delivered to a Glasgow distribution centre with an allocated time slot.
- 400 records contacted by telephone to verify contact details and email addresses for a new mailing sector for a capital equipment distributor.
- 2 day exhibition event support which included sameday collation and deliveries of promotional giveaway bags due to an overwhelming demand at an event 120 miles away.
- Printing 95,000 A5, 16pp leaflets in 4 colours. Mailing 15,000 copies and facilitating 3 time sensitive deliveries to magazine printers as a loose insert, all within 5 working days.
- Data capturing and analysing coupon redemptions in response to a mailing campaign.