Yes Response would like to take this opportunity to wish our clients, stakeholders, suppliers, advisers and employees a Happy New Year and staying safe. This year like the majority of 2020 will be another enormous challenge; innovation, flexibility, proactiveness and being cost effective are required. These are attributes we deliver continuously, ensuring our clients, their distributors and ultimately their clients expectations are exceeded.
Yes Response are on hand to support our clients, whether it’s the implementation of a new campaign or facilitating external customer care support due to Covid 19 restrictions. Yes Response promise to remove the headaches from your customer communications and fulfilment requirements.
Instead of mailing Christmas Cards this year, Yes Response has made a donation to The Douglas Macmillan Hospice, a local specialist palliative care provider in Staffordshire.
Please note: our last working day will be Wednesday 23rd December 2020 and we will back in the office on Monday 4th January 2021.
Despite these turbulent times, Yes Response have had their busiest November and December workloads in almost 20 years! We have been working longer hours and Saturdays to ensure all projects have been completed on schedule.
These are just a few of the projects completed in the last 7 weeks;
- Receiving and processing 7000 telephone/postal orders (50/50 split) for a mail order catalogue.
- The mailing of 7500 commemorative books in bespoke packaging.
- The worldwide mailing of 2000 Annuals (weighing 1.8kg), these were mailed out same day.
- The complete production of 150,000 mail packs for 12 client projects. This involved print procurement, laser personalisation, collation in envelopes, polywrap, postcards, postal tubes and bespoke printed boxes.
- Packing 14,000 arts and craft kits and 700 decorative glassware products.
- Souring of gifts, merchandise, collation and mailing of 1500 gift packs for events .
In response to clients needs, we have created 2 new service offerings;
Contract packing; re labelling, re boxing products and stored ready to be called off and despatched.
Delegate and employee gift packs; a one stop cost effective solution; sourcing the contents, printing support materials, bespoke packaging and packing and the timely despatch to the recipients, whether its Zoom conference delegate packs, company introduction packs, employee wellness packs or Christmas gift packs.
During these challenging times, Yes Response employees have all managed to embrace new gardening and horticultural skills; growing herbs and vegetables. We had a sunflower competition at work, each person had a nominated sunflower seed – the first sunflower to bloom and the tallest sunflower! Natalie won on both counts with a height in excess of 7 foot (and for having 10 flowers on one sunflower plant).
In August Yes Response took delivery of a new HP laser printer, giving us both increased capacity and capability (paper sizes, materials) in both colour and b/w . In its first 4 weeks we have printed 0.4 million pages.