Monthly Archives: July 2012
We are currently working on a new phase of an ongoing project for a long-term customer that measures customer satisfaction through the use of postal questionnaires. In this new phase of activity, we are developing an online version of the existing postal questionnaire. This is enabling us to empower customers to choose the easiest and most appropriate method of completing the survey for themselves. At the first stage, we will provide customers with both the postal questionnaire and a link to the online survey. Customers preferences will be saved so that those who opt for the online survey will no longer receive postal surveys in future, but will be emailed links to online versions.
The second quarter here at Yes Response, and indeed the beginning of the third quarter, has once again been extremely busy, prior to the summer slowdown and with lots of new projects booked in for September. Some of our recent projects have included:
- The coordination and delivery of low-alcohol beers and lagers for one of our clients to music festivals and events, including a Jubilee celebration event in London.
- Affixing a wraparound to 6,000 books, repackaging and the timely delivery to 20 UK delivery points.
- Numerous mailings for one of our national tourist attraction clients and a mailing for a new client promoting their Winter rail travel holidays.
- Despatch of the quarterly rent statements and newsletters for one of our housing association clients.
- The ongoing telemarketing campaign for one of our clients which has been contributing to the success of selling at least 6 high-value capital equipment machines.
- The printing of a 64 page order booklet and mailing with a 252 page 2013 seasonal plants catalogue to 1,500 garden centres/nurseries in the UK/Eire.