Monthly Archives: September 2011
We’re looking forward to a busy final quarter at Yes Response this year with many exciting new projects in addition to our regular and ongoing work. This will include:
- data capture, analysis and reporting of 4,000 customer surveys for 120 residential care homes, including individual reports by establishment and benchmarking
- mailing to 20,000 supporters of the Katherine House Hospice
- four mailings with complex data and mail merge requirements
- bulk collation and worldwide distribution of 2012 calendars in November
- telemarketing activity to engage with 1,400 business prospects in follow up to a mailing for a capital equipment manufacturer
- preparing for the distribution of Christmas puddings to restaurants and trade distributors ready for the festive season
Yes Response has spent the day at the Think Local 4 Business Show today. David and Kirsty manned an exhibition stand, talking to other businesses from the local area about how we can work together. They were even visited on the stand by Ruth Badger of The Apprentice!
Yes Response has a new and slightly unusual business card – this one’s on four wheels! That’s right, Yes Response have a new van which proudly displays our logo, our website address and a selection of the services we provide. The van will aid with collections and deliveries within our local area, ensuring a prompt service for all of our customers.