Yes Response has had an extremely busy end to March with lots of projects undertaken in the final week of the month, including:
- Same day mailing of a financial statement and AGM invite to 6,000 members of a credit union.
- Single colour laser printing of 6 versions of an A4 letter for a local political association for their May elections.
- Collation and despatch of promotional materials, signage and the contents of an ‘events in a box’. These included materials of high value which needed to be well packaged for delivery to their worldwide destinations. This project also included complex exportation documentation.
- The un-stacking and re-stacking of 6 pallets of bottled beer after damage in transit from Europe into a UK supermarket distribution centre. This included collection of the damaged product from the distribution centre, and re-delivery upon completion.
- The collation of updated price lists for 5 product ranges and same day despatch to the 240 field sales force.
- Completion of 3 mailings to promote steam rail holidays.
- Photographing, documentation and labelling of 25 exhibition display systems to enable easy identification and for ease of booking by our clients’ field force.
We’re always on hand to help take away the headaches of any customer communications and fulfilment solutions projects, no matter how complex. For advice or a quotation on any of your upcoming projects, simply contact us on 01889 561 400 or email@example.com